I will tell you this Mr. Anonymous... just dont do requests all time. if you follow my blog you can see, that I'm just doing requests. Say thank you or wat you think about the fakes, but stop to request in answer to a post I did for you all. OK? because this gonna boring me more and more.
Am geilsten finde ich die Fakes von Louis und Drew. :) Beim Lahmi-Fake ist der Kopf 'n Tick zu klein und bei Greg 'n Stück zu groß geraten, oder täuscht das?
hey ... du bist 'n Schatz ... kiss kiss
ReplyDelete... du erstaunst und überraschst mich immer wieder :) ... Danke
SOLANGE DU NICHT SÜSS SAGST IST ALLES IN ORDNUNG!
Delete... gibt's sonst Schläge???
DeleteMore sexy Justin Bieber plz!
ReplyDeleteI will tell you this Mr. Anonymous... just dont do requests all time. if you follow my blog you can see, that I'm just doing requests. Say thank you or wat you think about the fakes, but stop to request in answer to a post I did for you all. OK? because this gonna boring me more and more.
ReplyDeleteI love Zac on this one !!
ReplyDeleteP
Am geilsten finde ich die Fakes von Louis und Drew. :)
ReplyDeleteBeim Lahmi-Fake ist der Kopf 'n Tick zu klein und bei Greg 'n Stück zu groß geraten, oder täuscht das?