My favorite ones... Just for fun and remember nothing is real... ALL IS FAKE! And this is a friendly place.
What do you mean beiber is out ?
out...? bieber is out. his time is over. you know what I mean? I heard it today on the news.
as in gay or as in not popular anymore ?
hm.... LOL... is bieber gay??? really? hm.... the lill girls in germany dont wanna hear him anymore.
oh right i see aha, in the UK out normally means a gay guy who everyone knows is gay like me im out lol.
ha ha Ross.... well I dont know you.... so for me you're absolutely IN and def one of the best follower I have. :)
haha thats nice thanks :) can i send you an email i have a question to ask you in private lol
of course dude... ask whatever you want. send a email or soemthing like that. cant wait too read.
ross....lol... still waiting for your email...!
just sent it :)
Hey dude, send me an email when your on later we can talk again if you like :)
love it! *_* thx
Your biebers are always the best I look forward to them each day they just brighten the day
Oh thats pretty nice... so check back as often you can. ok?
Bieber will Never be out!
he he... :))
For me, Bieber was never in, but your fakes are still great! But yeah, he is kind of dropping off of the radar
hm.... ya I agree :)
More Bieber Fakes Please ? you do a great job! :)
yes, yes... more will come dont worry.
give me 5 minutes with justin's tits and I'll teach him that they're actually connected directly to his cock which will be steel hard be then.
thx for the great cum! :)
What do you mean beiber is out ?
ReplyDeleteout...? bieber is out. his time is over. you know what I mean? I heard it today on the news.
Deleteas in gay or as in not popular anymore ?
Deletehm.... LOL... is bieber gay??? really? hm.... the lill girls in germany dont wanna hear him anymore.
Deleteoh right i see aha, in the UK out normally means a gay guy who everyone knows is gay like me im out lol.
Deleteha ha Ross.... well I dont know you.... so for me you're absolutely IN and def one of the best follower I have. :)
Deletehaha thats nice thanks :) can i send you an email i have a question to ask you in private lol
Deleteof course dude... ask whatever you want. send a email or soemthing like that. cant wait too read.
Deleteross....lol... still waiting for your email...!
Deletejust sent it :)
DeleteHey dude, send me an email when your on later we can talk again if you like :)
Deletelove it! *_* thx
ReplyDeleteYour biebers are always the best I look forward to them each day they just brighten the day
ReplyDeleteOh thats pretty nice... so check back as often you can. ok?
DeleteBieber will Never be out!
ReplyDeletehe he... :))
DeleteFor me, Bieber was never in, but your fakes are still great! But yeah, he is kind of dropping off of the radar
ReplyDeletehm.... ya I agree :)
DeleteMore Bieber Fakes Please ? you do a great job! :)
ReplyDeleteyes, yes... more will come dont worry.
Deletegive me 5 minutes with justin's tits and I'll teach him that they're actually connected directly to his cock which will be steel hard be then.
ReplyDeletethx for the great cum! :)
ReplyDelete