My favorite ones... Just for fun and remember nothing is real... ALL IS FAKE! And this is a friendly place.
Thank You very much my friend :) all great fakes :)
Hey Ross.... missed you an chat. hope meet ya soon there. glad you like i. ;)
Wow! I thought that you would just do the celebs that came up often, not the full top five! That is so nice of you! Thank you for this set! And nice choices Ross!!
Hey Mike... when I say I do something, then I do. :))) means... complete! Glad you like the fakes. :))
Those were all great fakes. Thanks
Your welcome Doug... :)
I love Zac's hairy chest ! Make me wanna cuddle him so bad =(P
Thank You very much my friend :) all great fakes :)
ReplyDeleteHey Ross.... missed you an chat. hope meet ya soon there. glad you like i. ;)
DeleteWow! I thought that you would just do the celebs that came up often, not the full top five! That is so nice of you! Thank you for this set! And nice choices Ross!!
ReplyDeleteHey Mike... when I say I do something, then I do. :))) means... complete! Glad you like the fakes. :))
DeleteThose were all great fakes. Thanks
ReplyDeleteYour welcome Doug... :)
DeleteI love Zac's hairy chest ! Make me wanna cuddle him so bad =(
ReplyDeleteP