OMG, Austin, that cock looks like it set to fire bullets. Austin's got such a cute squeal when he cums and he fires whenever I tongue him under the ridge of his cockhead.
That 1st JB pic... May b my new favorite fake of all time. Don't know if my dicks ever gone so hard so fuckin fast for a pic. Hope you can outdo yourself one more time for my list- I think I'm on deck. Or, more appropriately, in the hole. Can't wait, you're amazing (take your time tho!)
2. and 3. not in age to fake!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOD! the first JB fake is AMAZING!!!!! i think that u really need post more of Justin Bieber, u really have tallent! I love this blog. Congrats!
DeleteOMG, Austin, that cock looks like it set to fire bullets.
ReplyDeleteAustin's got such a cute squeal when he cums and he fires whenever I tongue him under the ridge of his cockhead.
ha ha ha... best coment ever on this block.... and I hope austin shoots his bullets on me! YEAH!
DeleteThat 1st JB pic... May b my new favorite fake of all time. Don't know if my dicks ever gone so hard so fuckin fast for a pic. Hope you can outdo yourself one more time for my list- I think I'm on deck. Or, more appropriately, in the hole. Can't wait, you're amazing (take your time tho!)
ReplyDelete-T
oh oh.... he he.... thats cool I think! Glad you like it and of course I'll do all lists... dont worry.
Delete