Such a great fakes! Can I make request too, plese? :)
1. Hugh Jackman with hot body and big dick 2. Joe Manganiello with huge juicy dick 3. Gerard Butler with big dick plese :) 4. Alexander Skarsgard huge too 5. Christian Bale or Tom Hardy with nice errected penis
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJustin bieber Please. Errect penis too. Thanks
ReplyDeleteCan you please do mine? :) 1.) Zayn Malik
ReplyDelete2.) Harry Styles
3.) Tyga
4.) Liam Payne
5.) Zayn Malik ass :) thank you so much!
Alright will do it... but before I do finish some others, so be patient okay?
ReplyDeleteSuch a great fakes!
ReplyDeleteCan I make request too, plese? :)
1. Hugh Jackman with hot body and big dick
2. Joe Manganiello with huge juicy dick
3. Gerard Butler with big dick plese :)
4. Alexander Skarsgard huge too
5. Christian Bale or Tom Hardy with nice errected penis
Thank you! ^^
Hiys My top 5 is:
ReplyDelete1charlie mcdermott
2drake bell
3jake t austin and dylan spouse
4bradley james and colin morgan
5jack mcmullen