My favorite ones... Just for fun and remember nothing is real... ALL IS FAKE! And this is a friendly place.
You may have sent us an angel, but he puts sinful thoughts in my head. They say we all have a little devil in us- well I want my big demon in him.Fantastic fake, frack.-T
oh oh oh.... your big demon.... ? you're just so nasty :) but I like it.
Am I wrong or are you kind of jealous, Frack? But don't worry, there's plenty to go around ;)-T
So i"ll put my enormous devil in him. If he doesen't accept, anyone can have a chance to play with my big devil :)
You may have sent us an angel, but he puts sinful thoughts in my head. They say we all have a little devil in us- well I want my big demon in him.
ReplyDeleteFantastic fake, frack.
-T
oh oh oh.... your big demon.... ? you're just so nasty :) but I like it.
DeleteAm I wrong or are you kind of jealous, Frack? But don't worry, there's plenty to go around ;)
Delete-T
So i"ll put my enormous devil in him. If he doesen't accept, anyone can have a chance to play with my big devil :)
ReplyDelete