My favorite ones... Just for fun and remember nothing is real... ALL IS FAKE! And this is a friendly place.
Great, Philipp seems to fuck the (w)hole Mannschaft. :D
ha ha.... you're so right :)
Hi Frack! Could you please add me to your blog list? I will add you to mine too! :)
Erledigt! good luck :)
OH MEIN GOTT WIE GEIL IS DAS DENN???DU BIST DER BESTE!!! Jetzt hab ich Mega einen stehen und nachher noch viel Spaß damit ;-)Danke Jim
Thank you,you are the best! I once posted a request for David Alaba and Hunter Hayes. Are they on you're ''no fake''-list? That would be okay, as long as you keep doing those fakes i am happy cause they are aaaawesome,thanks :)
Xherdan Shaqiri bitte!!
Please more Mats Hummels in Action - Thanks!!!
Great, Philipp seems to fuck the (w)hole Mannschaft. :D
ReplyDeleteha ha.... you're so right :)
DeleteHi Frack! Could you please add me to your blog list? I will add you to mine too! :)
ReplyDeleteErledigt! good luck :)
DeleteOH MEIN GOTT WIE GEIL IS DAS DENN???
ReplyDeleteDU BIST DER BESTE!!!
Jetzt hab ich Mega einen stehen und nachher noch viel Spaß damit ;-)
Danke
Jim
Thank you,you are the best! I once posted a request for David Alaba and Hunter Hayes. Are they on you're ''no fake''-list? That would be okay, as long as you keep doing those fakes i am happy cause they are aaaawesome,thanks :)
ReplyDeleteXherdan Shaqiri bitte!!
ReplyDeletePlease more Mats Hummels in Action - Thanks!!!
ReplyDelete