This is from a follower:
Man, Rupert thought to himself, Justin is fucking big, and thick...way more than I expected...soft, he isn't half of this...and man...it feels so...awesome...amazing...to be finally touching him like this...and best of
all, he likes it...oh God...shit...I'm fucking gay...I mean, like, this IS totally so gay...fuck...no...if I was totally...gay...I'd be, like...sucking him, right...?...all those gay boys online do that...this is just like I'm jacking
off...only it's his cock...suck it...?....hmmm....no way....well...fuck...maybe just, like, a little...?...will he...freak...?...hit me...?.....awww, fuck it...I'm gonna...fuck, yea.... I GOT TO...it just looks so....so...fuck...so
suckable...!
all, he likes it...oh God...shit...I'm fucking gay...I mean, like, this IS totally so gay...fuck...no...if I was totally...gay...I'd be, like...sucking him, right...?...all those gay boys online do that...this is just like I'm jacking
off...only it's his cock...suck it...?....hmmm....no way....well...fuck...maybe just, like, a little...?...will he...freak...?...hit me...?.....awww, fuck it...I'm gonna...fuck, yea.... I GOT TO...it just looks so....so...fuck...so
suckable...!

Perfect body for Justin, just perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love that expression on Rupert! It's like he's entranced, can't believe he actually touching something so sexy.
thx!
You're welcome.
DeleteMan, Rupert thought to himself, Justin is fucking big, and thick...way more than I expected...soft, he isn't half of this...and man...it feels so...awesome...amazing...to be finally touching him like this...and best of
ReplyDeleteall, he likes it...oh God...shit...I'm fucking gay...I mean, like, this IS totally so gay...fuck...no...if I was totally...gay...I'd be, like...sucking him, right...?...all those gay boys online do that...this is just like I'm jacking
off...only it's his cock...suck it...?....hmmm....no way....well...fuck...maybe just, like, a little...?...will he...freak...?...hit me...?.....awww, fuck it...I'm gonna...fuck, yea.... I GOT TO...it just looks so....so...fuck...so
suckable...!
DUDE... you're great... and so DIRTY :)
DeleteInteresting choice; young Rupert was rather pretty, especially with short hair. He was rather wasted in later HP films, but there have been a few good fakes of him recently. Nicely done.
ReplyDelete