Tuesday, April 23, 2013

REQUEST: Joko & Klaas


10 comments:

  1. please Darren criss fakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Klaas' cock is huuuge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! you did them as i imagined them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kannst du bitte welche.von
    Tom beck 
    T.R Knight 
    Patrick nuo
    Joye Heindle
    Richard Bilecki (dsds)
    Pietro Lombardi (dsds)
    Julian Draxler  machen ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie McDermott and Neil Flynn or brock ciarlelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alden Ehrenreich with Derek Theler
    Alden Ehrenreich with Zac Efron
    Alden Ehrenreich with Steven R McQueen

    PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please do Ross Lynch and Nolan Gerard Funk

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are more fakes of people unknown to me on this site than any other, so I admire your dedication. It's a nice change from all the regulars, though I see people are still requesting them. You should be aware that I usually only comment on those I recognize and like, so won't comment on every fake, especially if I've never heard of him - but if he's really cute, I'll be grateful you introduced me to him, and say so!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoffe bei dir ist alles Ok.

    G. Christof

    ReplyDelete
  10. JO JO alles gut! Bin zur Zeit nur im Stress.

    ReplyDelete