My favorite ones... Just for fun and remember nothing is real... ALL IS FAKE! And this is a friendly place.
Monday, October 29, 2012
YAP - I'M BACK :)
So Guys.... after a short break because of a stupid relationship.... I'm back and ready to go on. Oh well...
just saw that no one missed me.... ha ha!
Check back tomorrow for some new fakes in here.
Not True. We all missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everything is OK. If you've time for more fakes, fine, if not, you've got a treasure trove already done for us to admire. Welcome back!
YAY! You're back! I thought you had something going on in your life, so instead of pounding you with "where are you?" questions, I thought I'd give you some space. But your back! And that's all that matters!!
I check on you at least once a week, but don't complain if there's nothing new. It's your site, you decide when and what to post, and everyone should be grateful. I can't stand people who whinge about a lack of updates; it's not for them to say anything.
Not True.
ReplyDeleteWe all missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope everything is OK.
If you've time for more fakes, fine,
if not, you've got a treasure trove already done for us to admire.
Welcome back!
As the above Anon says, you've been sorely missed :) Whether or not you decide to post new manips though, I'm glad to know you're safe :)
DeleteOMG.... how sweet :) Thank you :)
DeleteOh, glad to hear it.
ReplyDeleteYou're the one of my favorite fakers!)
And you the one of my favorite followers :)
DeleteDa biste ja wieder :)
ReplyDeleteHab mich schon gewundert, wo du steckst ?
und na klar wurdest du vermisst ;)
YAY! You're back! I thought you had something going on in your life, so instead of pounding you with "where are you?" questions, I thought I'd give you some space. But your back! And that's all that matters!!
ReplyDeleteI did- look back at September 14th. You and your talents were sorely missed. Sorry things went south, but glad you have returned.
ReplyDelete-T
I check on you at least once a week, but don't complain if there's nothing new. It's your site, you decide when and what to post, and everyone should be grateful. I can't stand people who whinge about a lack of updates; it's not for them to say anything.
ReplyDelete... und schon wieder biste "abgetaucht" :(
ReplyDeleteAber ich hoffe, bei dir ist alles ok.