My favorite ones... Just for fun and remember nothing is real... ALL IS FAKE! And this is a friendly place.
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Back soon ... !
Guys... I am on vacation in St. Pete-Beach Florida. I'll be back end of this week! I apologize... I forgot to let you know. My bad :( Enjoy summer and check back end of this week.
You don't have to apologize for anything! You're doing this out of your goodness of your heart! If you want to vacation, you do not need to tell us! You are not obligated to do this, and don't forget that if people start to push you around! We love your fakes and it is a pleasure to have you around :-)
You don't have to apologize for anything! You're doing this out of your goodness of your heart! If you want to vacation, you do not need to tell us! You are not obligated to do this, and don't forget that if people start to push you around! We love your fakes and it is a pleasure to have you around :-)
ReplyDeletehave a fun vacation. I hope you enjoy the nice scenery at the beach! ;)
ReplyDeleteI just think you deserve your vacation. Have a nice week!
ReplyDeleteAch, du bist im Urlaub? Hab mich schon gewundert wo du steckst ;)
ReplyDeleteNa dann, geniess die Tage noch und komm gut heim.