I'd love to hear how far Austin's gone in in one of his auditions. Gotta believe he's stripped NAKED and been groped. Doubt that he sucked anyone yet but surely he's been asked to. On the other hand, I'm sure he's been sucked many times in the advance of his acting career.
Love the fakes. Austin's love muscle is his best, proving there must be a god to haven given this cutie such a perfect fuckpole.
Austin shouldn't ever need to jerk off for I'm sure there's thousands that would drop to their knees to suck him. Bet he's a great lover. love to fuck that mouth.
please request of joe jonas and darren criss
ReplyDeleteI'd love to hear how far Austin's gone in in one of his auditions. Gotta believe he's stripped NAKED and been groped. Doubt that he sucked anyone yet but surely he's been asked to. On the other hand, I'm sure he's been sucked many times in the advance of his acting career.
ReplyDeleteLove the fakes. Austin's love muscle is his best, proving there must be a god to haven given this cutie such a perfect fuckpole.
Austin shouldn't ever need to jerk off for I'm sure there's thousands that would drop to their knees to suck him. Bet he's a great lover. love to fuck that mouth.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to bring this Austin as my sex-toy to class for Show and Tell.
ReplyDelete